Monday 10 March 2014

Day 11 #100happydays

Before I forget, this is for yesterday, I was too tired last night to fill it in.  We had just got back from a lovely weekend in Norfolk with friends from our old life, before we moved.

There was sunshine, friendship, good food, and plenty of wine!  What more could you want?  I think my friend would have liked a quick solution to her hangover, but a three hour walk on the coastline blew the cobwebs out for her!

And the dog had an excellent time!  The Menace left his beloved bear, but the woman is going to send it back to me, and he will be very pleased with that.  I think it will do him good to have some time apart from it and it has to happen at some point!

The kids enjoyed each others company, I can't think of anything more important than all of those things combined!

No comments:

Post a Comment